*10/15 ... God Chooses Exactly Where We Live And The Time In History That We Live In


Sometimes I have thought, "I should have lived in the 1930's in England.  I really fit there better than now."  And my mind wandered about in unrest.

Then I saw what the apostle Paul said about this and I corrected my thinking by the scripture.

Paul said:  HE (God) determined the times set for them, and the exact places where they should live.  NIV-Original Translation


*****

God chose the exact times we would live on this present earth ... and the exact places where we would live.  None of this is accidental.  It is all planned by God according to HIS purpose for us.

We restructure our thinking by the word of God and live in rest in HIM.

As we see the decades become worse, not better, there is a temptation to desire that we could return to previous times.  But we can settle our minds on the fact that we are living exactly when God planned that we would live.  And we are even living in the exact place ordained by God for us, according to the Bible.

Acts 17:27-28 ...  That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after HIM, and find HIM, though HE be not far from every one of us:

For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being; 

And truly, I am grateful to live at this exact point in time.

We have Internet and blogs and I can exhort the church all over this world daily ... immediately ... without any cost at all.

Amazon publishes our books which go all over this world ... without any cost to us.

And I am delighted to get to write the information God has given me about antichrist in the churches and the current anarchy in the churches because of the removal of the restraint against antichrist, which is the removal of various scriptures in the church.

It is a great blessing to have God reveal this to me because I was so grieved when I saw what is going on in the churches today. But now I know it was all ordained by God and had to happen before Jesus returns for the church. 

II Thessalonians 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?
And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed 
The restraint was the scripture. When portions of scripture were removed from the church, lawlessness moved into the churches ... thus the apostasy in the churches. 


*****

The poison gas dream:

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream: 

Destruction was everywhere

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun." 

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us! 

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead! 

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead. 

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too. 

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today.