Exhortations For The Church: Volume 5



Preface


Jesus says, "BE READY" for HIS return.

The apostasy (the falling away from scripture in churches) has happened ... antichrist has appeared through many preachers in churches today and through the hearts of congregations who approve these preachers as they remain sitting in those apostate churches.

All this sets the stage for the return of Jesus which could happen any time.

Jesus said:  Mt. 24 ... 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 

We must discipline ourselves to be steadfast as long as God chooses to leave us on this present earth.

We must exercise ourselves unto godliness by a deliberate act of our will ... reading Bible and godly exhortations daily ... choosing God in our daily ventures.

This book is an avenue to help us daily to surround our minds with God's way and to uproot the thinking of men. 

Romans 12:1-2 ... I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Joan Boney

1

Deliver us from evil


In January 1980, God spoke 3 words to me:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS 

I was asleep in the night when these 3 words were spoken in a very loud voice (like a trumpet) which awakened me.  I jumped out of bed and wrote KWJS on a notepad so I wouldn't forget this.  It seemed like call letters to radio or TV.  The next day, I found it to be a radio station.

When I prayed, God showed me to call radio station manager.  I did such the day I heard this word.  I told the station manager God might be showing me to go on radio and I asked this manager how you do that.  He said: "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to us and if you fit our broadcasting, we will offer you a contract." 

I had a tape recorder.  I made an audition tape that morning and mailed it that day.

Within a week, I was broadcasting on KWJS on Monday through Friday... exhorting the church in the ways of God. 

I started the broadcasts on KWJS and shortly added stations in Oklahoma City and in Houston.  In only a few months, I was on radio from east coast to west coast of USA.  ("Hartford, Seattle") 

The early messages given by God were very popular among the church groups.  (The subjectsTaking Thoughts Captive, Dealing with Destructive Thoughts, Overcoming through Scripture, Following God by HIS Spirit. )

During those months, I traveled to each radio city and had 2-3 day meetings for the radio audience.

Everything was growing. 

After one of the meetings in Seattle, I was on a bus going to airport and I heard the following by the Spirit of God.  "The foundation is laid.  Now we're really going to move." 

I was very excited over this word ... 

Shortly after this, I had a meeting at a church in Hobbs, NM (USA).  Enroute back to Dallas where I lived at that time, the Holy Spirit began speaking to me... 

The time is come that judgment must begin at the House of God ...

The time is come that judgment must begin at the House of God ...

The time is come that judgment must begin at the House of God ...

A few days later, God called my attention to sins being committed by Jimmy Swaggart.  I tried to get a message to Swaggart but I couldn't get a message to him.  So I presented the message on my own radio broadcasts, telling what God showed me and naming by name Jimmy Swaggart.

Hate mail from Swaggart's followers poured in to us ...

KWJS was owned by Jimmy Swaggart at that time.  He also owned the Houston station where I was broadcasting.  They were among the first stations to put me off the air. 

In Seattle, the radio station manager was waiting for me at the door to the convention center where I was having meeting for Seattle radio audience.  George had been very friendly to me but this time he was not smiling as I approached him at the meeting room.

George said, "Joan, you have many good messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you continue to speak these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air." 

Without any thought whatsoever on my part, the Holy Spirit spoke the following words through me to George. 

"If I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air." 

I continued to speak that which I believed God wanted spoken and about 1/2 of my stations put me off the air.

Many of my own people left me.  It was a very difficult time for me. 

Another devastating thing happened to me.  I had a dream which was very difficult to see.  In the dream, I was looking at an established piece of land.  All of a sudden, one entire piece broke off and slid away.  Then another went.  Then another.  Then another.  (the sliding away of land was silent) And I heard these words, "It will be alright through January but in February it will break loose." 

I was terrified!   I warned the church on my radio broadcasts.

February came and went and nothing happenedIt looked to people like I was a false prophet.  Masses of people left me.

I had no idea what had happened.  It wasn't until approximately 2015 that God explained to me what had happened back in 1982. 

The dream of the breaking loose was showing masses of people leaving me.  The reporting of the dream caused the departure of people from me.

God was delivering me from the evil of the apostate church which would be shown me later in 2016.

I rejoiced when God showed me what HE had done to deliver me from them. 

The apostle Paul said:  II Tim. 4 ... 16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. 

17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 

God delivered me by HIS plan in 1982.  It was very hard for me to go through the type of persecution and rejection I received from church groups at that time.

Today it is no problem to me.  I understand what happened and know my deliverance was authored by God.

I have stayed free from the influence of the apostate churches and am therefore free to speak the messages God wants me to speak concerning the apostate churches. 

Job 42 ...  12 So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: 

I am so happy to be able at this point in time to exhort the church on our blog:  Jesus Ministries Exhortations 

... and by the books we have published on Amazon.

These exhortations are available all over the world.

I have been given the opportunity to exhort the church daily all over the world to give the individuals who believe an opportunity to get themselves ready for the return of Jesus for the believing church.

*****


 Exhortations For The Church:  Volume 5
 Available from amazon.com in paperback and eBook



*****