*2/13... If They Could Edit Out the Word of God, They Would


John 6:63 ... Jesus said ... It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 



*****

Jesus speaks to us today by HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, The Comforter.

The Holy Spirit brings things to our minds that are of God.

One of the most recent things brought to my mind by Holy Spirit is this:  "They met Jesus in the air."

I looked at I Thessalonians 4 ...  The dead in Christ rose first to meet Jesus ... Then they which were still alive and belonged to Jesus were changed out of these physical bodies and they rose in their new spiritual bodies given by God (I Corinthians 15) and all, both dead and living, met Jesus in the air and were forever with Jesus but not on this present earth for this present earth will be destroyed by God. 

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 ... But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep (dead), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with HIM.
 

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (precede) them which are asleep. 

For the Lord HIMSELF shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 



*****

For approximately 3 days, being caught up with them "in the air" was called to my attention daily by the Holy Spirit.

I looked into the scripture in I Thessalonians 4 on this subject.  And I compared it to what we also read in II Peter 3 and Revelation 21.


*****

II Peter 3:10-14 ...  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 

Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM in peace, without spot, and blameless.



*****


Revelation 21:1-2 ...  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.


*****


I considered the message I had received from the Holy Spirit and confirmed this message by the various scriptures in Bible. 

I believed.

Very shortly after this, a man was saying the kingdom of Jesus would be on this present earth.

I had been totally prepared by God to reject this man's doctrine because of that shown me by the Holy Spirit and by looking into the scripture before time on this subject.

Also Jesus said ...  John 18:36 ... My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is MY kingdom not from hence.



*****

On January 10, 1980 ... I was asleep in the night.  A trumpet like voice (very loud) shouted 3 words into my ear as I slept ... "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ...  

I jumped out of bed and thought about the words spoken to me ... KWJS must be call letters to either radio or TV station.  I wrote the letters down so I would not forget them. 

The next morning I looked these letters up and found them to be a radio station. 

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I'm not a speaker.  I'm a writer.  I wouldn't know how to do that."

I had a very gentle impression immediately:  "Call the radio station manager."

That same morning, as soon as I thought they would be open, I called KWJS and asked to speak to the radio station manager.  

He came to the phone and I said to him, "I think God might be telling me to go on radio.  How would you do that?" 

The station manager replied, "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our programming we will offer you a contract."

I made an audition tape immediately and sent it that same day to the station manager and was offered a time slot (12 noon) and was broadcasting on KWJS within a week.

No one edited my broadcasts.  I was free to speak whatever message the Holy Spirit gave me.

It is critical that a minister not be edited.

Once someone in the prayer group I attended at the time told me I should take each of my messages to my pastor for him to approve before I wrote anything or broadcast anything.

I asked God about this and heard:  "I know WHOM I have believed" ... 

Paul said ... II Timothy 1:8-12 ... Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to HIS own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, WHO hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know WHOM I have believed, and am persuaded that HE is able to keep that which I have committed unto HIM against that day.



*****

Paul also said:

Galatians 1 ... Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

...  10-12 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.  For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.



*****

We, as ministers who are called by God and appointed by God, do not copy other men. 

We have an anointing that is from God HIMSELF.  We do check what we have heard with the body of scripture on the subject and through prayer and the Holy Spirit establish that what we have heard is from God.

Then we speak "as oracles of God", as we are told to do in the scriptures.

I Peter 4:11 ... If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.



*****

For the first year or so, the messages I heard from God were very popular and desired by church people ... Taking Thoughts Captive ... Guidance from God ... Following the Holy Spirit of God ...

In a very short time, I was on radio from coast to coast, NYC, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Eugene Oregon, Bakersfield CA, Los Angeles, Phoenix.

I traveled into the radio cities and had meetings for radio audience at convention centers or hotel meeting halls.

In the second year, I heard the following message from the Holy Spirit.  HE spoke this to me over and over:

The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ...
  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ...
      The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God ... 

Then God began showing me sins in various ministries.  I had to try to deliver messages to each of these ministers to turn them to God.  These were big-time TV/Radio ministers ... they surrounded themselves by "body-guards" to keep the people away from them and even though I was relatively well known by that time, I couldn't get a message to them.

So God persuaded me to give the message on my own radio broadcasts and to name the minister by name citing the sin being committed by the minister.

Much hate mail came in from the people who were worshiping these ministers. Radio stations began putting me off the air. 

During that time, I had a meeting in Seattle.  The radio station manager was waiting for me outside the meeting room.  George said, "Joan ... you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what will happen to you.  We may have to put you off the air."

Without any thought at all the Holy Spirit responded through me ... 

"If I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."



*****

This is truly a defining word for any minister ordained by God for the ministry.

Concerning Peter and John ... Acts 4:1-20 ... And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees, came upon them, Being grieved that they taught the people, and preached through Jesus the resurrection from the dead. And they laid hands on them, and put them in hold unto the next day: for it was now eventide. Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.
 

And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers, and elders, and scribes, And Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem. And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, WHOM ye crucified, WHOM God raised from the dead, even by HIM doth this man stand here before you whole.  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.   

...  (the rulers)  they conferred among themselves, Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.  But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name

And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. 

But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.  For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.



*****

I continued on radio to speak what I believed to be from God and about 1/2 of my stations put the off the air, but some left me on.


*****

                                                        

At the end of March, 2012, God gave me a dream ...

In the dream a woman was singing.  I said, "It a little voice ... but it is a nice little voice."  In the dream people began speaking ... I realized God was showing me to start a blog on Internet.  Within about 3 days of the dream, we were publishing daily on Internet all over the world.

Blog name:  Jesus Ministries Exhortations

It is a little voice ... but it is indeed a "nice little voice."

We can publish exhortations daily as we are told to do in the Bible!

Hebrews 3:13 ...  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 10 ... but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.



*****

We are free to speak as oracles of God HIMSELF, no editing by humans.

I have no doubt, if they could, some people would stop some of the messages we speak.

I Corinthians 2:6-16 ... Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
 

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by HIS Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
 

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

*****

In 2016, we discovered we could publish freely on Amazon ... both in e-books & paperback!

This is wonderful.  We are able to write without man trying to edit the Holy Spirit out of our writings.  It costs us no money to publish these books.  They are available all over the world on amazon.com.

*****

I Corinthians 2:14 ... But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

But for the people of God, the Holy Spirit is free to speak through the blog on Internet and through the books on Amazon.

It is wonderful!  

And we can publish on e-books and Internet which reaches many of today's generations, the younger people who have grown up reading from electronic devices and Internet ...

And we publish paper books on Amazon which many older people seem to prefer.

Paper books on Amazon and e-books and blog go all over this world.

But the most important part of all is this was authored by God from the dream telling me to start and blog and by the Holy Spirit drawing my attention to write books published by Amazon which go into all parts of this present world. 



*****


In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

A meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole.  A gas was coming out of the speaker.  I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people.  It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.

*****

God was showing me the anarchy that was already going on in our church groups.