*2/19 ... Antichrist in the Churches Today


The apostle Paul says Jesus cannot return for the church until antichrist appears in the churches, the anarchy in the churches.

II Thessalonians 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

The restraint was the scripture.  When portions of scripture were removed from the church, lawlessness moved into the churches ... thus the apostasy in the churches.


*****


In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:


Destruction was everywhere. 

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."  

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us! 

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today. 



*****  


Since 1982, I have looked for a church to attend and have visited in the process, several non-denominational churches, Baptist, Church of Christ, and at one point prior to 1982, attended a Faith Movement church.

Without exception, I have heard pastors omit scripture, explain away scripture, partially quote scripture with deliberate omission of 1/2 of verse, and misuse scripture, such as 100-fold return to get people to give money when this scripture has nothing at all to do with giving money to churches.

Mark 10:28-30 ... Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Each time I have heard pastors misuse scripture, I have gone to pastor in private and shown pastor the scripture.  Without exception pastor became angry at me and not once did any pastor show shame for the way he handled scripture although two pastors did admit that which they had said was not in the Bible, they just made up things and added them to Bible.

I had no idea what was going on ... why this was happening ... why pastors didn't love and respect scripture as the Word of God.

In April, 2017, God gave me one word and by that one word I saw what was really happening in these churches that I had attended.

"restraint"

The restrain was the scripture and when even a portion of that restraint was removed from the church, lawlessness moved into the church ... the falling away from scripture ... antichrist in the churches ... the apostasy in the church groups.

It is rampant today in churches.

Prove it yourself:  Which church teaches the following today?

Jesus said ... But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.  Matthew 5:32

The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

The divorced woman who remarries commits adultery.

The husband who divorces a faithful wife causes her to commit adultery if she remarries.

I Corinthians 7:10-11 ... And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

Homosexuals and Lesbians:

Romans 1:26-27 ... For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Fornicators: 

I Corinthians 6 ... Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?



*****
 

It is amazing how deceived people are who attend churches.

I was at beauty shop talking with woman who immediately identified herself as member of Church of Christ and even invited me to her church.  I told her Church of Christ doesn't go by scripture such as I Corinthians 14 and I wouldn't attend Church of Christ.

She replied, "We do I Corinthians 14, at Church of Christ."

I Corinthians 14, the apostle Paul told us what to do when we gather as the church ...

How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

(Women disrupting church service with questions ... Philip, evangelist, had 4 daughters who did prophesy.  Acts 21:8-9  Prophecy is for the church.  It would have been in order for these 4 daughters to speak in the church to prophesy.  But to disrupt a gathering of the church with questions would have been out of order.)

What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only? If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.