*Vol. 11 - 24 The Love of the Truth


The truth is in Jesus ... the Word.

Our love of the truth keeps antichrist out of our lives.

Our love of the truth drives us away from the wicked.

When I was a new Christian, I attended a church that strongly taught against tongues until I saw in the Bible the following scripture:

The apostle Paul instructed the New Testament church as follows:

I Corinthians 14:39 ...Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

At that time, I did not care at all about tongues, but I did care about Bible.

That church taught against tongues.

I left that church group.

Concerning our love of the truth ...

II Thessalonians 2:10-12 ...  because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


*****

I have been saved multiple times because scripture matters to me. 

Since 1982, I have looked for a church I could attend.  Each time I went to a service, I heard scripture being twisted, doctrines pertaining to scripture explained away, scripture completely omitted.

Each time I heard this, I went to pastor privately to inquire about this.

Each time pastor became angry with me and struck out against me and showed no shame for that which he had done against the scripture.

I grieved each time this happened.

*****

In March, 2017, God brought me one word:  "restraint"

By that word I understood what I had been seeing all these years.  The scriptures were the restraint against antichrist.  When the scriptures were removed in the church, antichrist, who is the man of lawlessness, moved in allowing all manner of sin to take place in the church ... men marrying divorced women, divorced women remarrying and committing adultery, husbands divorcing faithful wives, even homosexuals and lesbians and their "partners" being welcomed into the congregation.

But the apostle Paul told us this had to happen in the churches in the latter days for unless it happened Jesus could not return.

II Thessalonians 2  (NASB) ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed,  

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,  and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged (damned - KJV) who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

*****

When portions of the verse of scripture were removed from the church groups, the restraint was removed in the church group.

The scripture, THE WORD OF GOD, was the only thing holding antichrist back from the church group.

The scripture was the restraint.