*Vol. 11 - 28 The Greatest Idol in the World Today


If you are protestant, you probably have no difficulty at all seeing the Catholic church as an idol, filled with graven images, contrary to Bible ... antichrist ...

But what about the church you attend? 

* Do they teach if a man marries a divorced woman he commits adultery? 

*  Do they tell the women if they divorce and remarry they commit adultery? 

*  Do they tell the husbands if they divorce a "faithful" wife and she remarries she will commit adultery and the husband who divorced her while she was a "faithful" wife, will be the cause of her adultery.

Jesus said each of these things to the people when HE spoke:

Matthew 5:32 ... But I (Jesus) say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

*****


The apostle Paul told the women of the NT church the following and Paul said this is the commandment of the Lord for the women in the NT church:

I Corinthians 7:10-11 ... And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:  but and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

*****

At the church you attend, are they having weddings where divorced women remarry?

Are they having weddings where divorced men (who had a faithful wife previously) remarry?

Are they having weddings where men marry divorced women?

*****

Why are you sitting there among them in that church?

The wrath of God is coming upon these churches where scripture has been cast aside.  If you sit among them, the wrath of God will come upon you.

But how can you stand to sit there and see the word of God trampled under the foot of man?

*****

Some scripture on the subject:

II Timothy 3:1-5 ... the apostle Paul warns ... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 

They deny the power of the scriptures to rule over them when they cast aside specific instructions given by scripture.

Paul tells us when we see this, to turn away from them.


*****

The restraint holding antichrist back from the churches was the scripture, THE WORD OF GOD.

When scripture was removed, even in small part, antichrist moved into the churches.

(Antichrist is not one man but is a spirit who operates in many men just as the devil is not one man but a spirit in many men.)

This is the anarchy described by Paul in II Thessalonians 2.

It was already happening in Paul's day, 2000 years ago, but how much greater is the rebellion today in the churches? 

The stage is set for the wrath of God to come upon the world and the rebellious churches.

Paul says "the day of the Lord" cannot come unless the apostasy has happened in the churches.  (II Thessalonians 2)

The apostasy is happening in the churches now as scripture is eliminated in part and sin is approved and accepted in the churches.  As pastors and others think nothing of adding to scripture as Eve did in Genesis 3.  Pastors and others think nothing of eliminating scripture when they disagree with those portions. 

How can this not be antichrist in the churches?

If you are sitting among these churches when the wrath of God comes on this present earth, then the wrath of God will come upon you, says the apostle Paul in II Thessalonians 2, as follows:

II Thessalonians 2 ... And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But how can you love the scripture and sit among a church group that casts aside portions of scripture?


*****   

My cousin, who is not a church person, was invited to a dinner at her neighbor's house.  It was an afternoon affair and she thought it was to be a type of cookout so she wore blue jeans.  She said she was so embarrassed when she got there and found it was an afternoon wedding between the man who owned the house and another man.  My cousin said she felt so terrible she was there improperly dressed.  I told my cousin, I wouldn't have been there.  For when I found out it was a homosexual wedding, I would have left that house immediately.

James 4:4 ... Know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

*****

But where will I go to church if I leave my church?

Recently I heard the following word from the Holy Spirit:

"If you have to sin to attend church, then it is better not to go to church."



*****

Jesus went to death on a cross to uphold the scripture for Jesus told his disciples at that time when they came to take HIM captive ...

Matthew 26:53-54 ... Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and HE shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

*****

The only thing that matters is upholding the scriptures.

I have looked for a church to attend since 1982.  Without exception, in each service, pastors were eliminating scripture, changing doctrine away from scripture, and misusing scripture.  In each case, I went to pastor to show him the scripture.  In each case, pastor became angry, attacked me verbally, and showed no shame at all for his mishandling of the Bible.  Of course I could not attend that church when that happened.

So you probably will not find a church that you can attend because of their elimination and misuse of scripture. 

But how can you remain in a church where scripture is eliminated in part and misused and sin is permitted through men marrying divorced women and such things against the scripture?


*****

All those years I searched for a church I could attend, I was bewildered, not understanding why this kept happening.

In March, 2017, God spoke one word to me and then I understood exactly what was going on in churches where scripture had been removed in part.

"restraint"

II Thessalonians 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

And what  is that restraint against antichrist?

The scriptures, even one part removed from a verse would have restrained antichrist, lawlessness, in the churches!

So what I've been seeing all these years that I've been looking for a church to attend is antichrist in the church groups.


*****


I was first shown this by God in a dream in 1979, but it wasn't until 1982 that I understood what the dream meant.

Here is the dream:

Destruction was everywhere.

A meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun." 

The first man resumed speaking.  

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!  

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. And it is much worse today. 


*****

One Wednesday night, in 1982, at church, at Word of Faith (the church I was attending at that time), I glanced at the man sitting next to me and realized this was the corpse I had seen in the poison gas dream.

I looked about the auditorium and saw the people who were dead in the dream.

I got up immediately and went to the Ladies Room and began praying.

I said to God, "I believe YOU are showing me to leave this church group so I'm going to drive away.  But if YOU want me to come back, I will turn around and return."

I drove away immediately.

God did not want me to come back.

With that, God began teaching me about "The Faith Movement".   (see chapter 29)

Up to that moment in 1982, I hadn't realized anything was wrong with that movement or with that church I had been attending.

*****

In 1983, the following happened to Pam Padgett at the church she was attending in Oklahoma (USA).

Pam says:

One day in 1983 while sitting in a Sunday morning service at the non-denominational church I was attending, I heard by the Holy Spirit ...

"What are you doing here?  I told you to get out.  Now get out!"


I was stunned.

As I prayed about what I heard, I became convinced this was of God. 

While talking with God about this I asked:

"When have YOU told me to leave this church group?"


I was reminded of messages Joan Boney had given, sharing the "poison gas" dream and warning of corruption in various church groups. 


(The church group I was attending was corrupt, going against scripture by allowing divorced women to re-marry.  I should have already left. 

Jesus said ...  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.   Matthew 5:32)
 


*****

Pam left that church group and since that time God has strongly led her many times as she continues to live on this present earth.  She walks in the light of the Word given her by God.  We speak often by phone and we work closely on the blog (Jesus Ministries Exhortations) and on all the books published on Amazon.

Pam turns to God continually in prayer, is led by the Holy Spirit, and thrives in every way ... She has no church group to attend and hasn't since 1983 when God brought her out.

Daniel 1:3-15 ... (The children of Israel have been taken into captivity and are in Babylon) ...

And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes; Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

And the king appointed them a daily provision of the king's meat, and of the wine which he drank: so nourishing them three years, that at the end thereof they might stand before the king.

Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank:

therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs. And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel,

I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.

Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,  

Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink. Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

*****

Don't think you are going to be blessed by God spiritually by hearing the speaking of pastors and other speakers in churches where scripture has been eliminated in part. 

Instead you will end up being given a "strong delusion" by God so that you can believe a lie, as Paul says in II Thessalonians 2.

We cannot stay with people who eliminate scripture, even small portions of scripture.